As a team we are leaning on our value of trust that we are doing everything to take care of our space and each other. We trust that our team, clients and community are taking care of themselves. With this in mind, we are minimizing conversations about Covid-19 and vaccines.
Let's get back to living our mantra: cut ✂️colour 🎨 chill ✌🏼
What We Ask
- Complete covid screening before arrival.
- Keep your mask on at all times in the salon.
- To minimize mask removal, we recommend, reusable cups with straws for beverages! We understand some appointments are long.
- Please arrive alone for your service, with as few items as possible (ie. handbags, backpacks etc.)
- Please arrive on time/ no more than 5 minutes early, to maintain capacity guidelines. You can check out our amazing neighbourhood coffee shops beforehand!
- Please eat before or after your appointment.
- Support us by shopping our retail, refer your friends, tag us in your selfies + stories and leave a review on Facebook Yelp or Google!
Please respect our procedures, we must work together for a safe environment.
Safety In The Salon
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival, hand sanitizer will be available and there are hand washing stations.
- All team members and clients will be wearing masks.
- Every station will be fully sanitized between clients.
- Fresh capes will be used for every client.
- All non-essential items (ie. magazines, wine, cell phone cords etc) have been removed.
- We are working in two teams to allow plenty of space between each station. This also allows our staff to be well rested between shifts.
- We have and will continue to handle your online orders with the utmost sanitary and care.
- Sanitizing all our surfaces, and all products.
- Canada Post is our shipping provider and is offering contactless delivery. There may be a couple extra days delay of your delivery day estimate due to covid-19 backlog at our brand partner warehouses.
- We also now offer local pickup at our brick and mortar location for your convenience. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order is available for pickup.