Safety In The Salon
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival, hand sanitizer will be available and there is a hand washing station.
- Every station will be fully sanitized between clients.
- Fresh capes will be used for every client.
- Our stations are spaced for physical distance.
- All non-essential items (ie. magazines, wine, cell phone cords etc) have been removed.
- Our team will be divided into two teams, wearing PPE along with everyone in the salon wearing masks.
- Floor markings will be placed to ensure safe distancing.
What We Ask
- Please arrive alone for your service.
- Wait for your appointment time outside, check out our amazing neighbourhood coffee shops!
- Keep your mask on at all times in the salon.
- Please respect our rules, we must work together for a safe environment.
- Support us by shopping our retail, refer your friends, tag us in your selfies + stories and leave a review on Facebook or Google!
*If you have symptoms of illness please reschedule your appointment- we will wave your cancellation fee.
- We have and will continue to handle your online orders with the utmost sanitary and care.
- Sanitizing all our surfaces.
- Sanitizing all products.
- Ensuring our team follows government guidelines and the world health organization's standards for sanitary hygiene when handling and packaging orders.
- Canada Post is our shipping provider and is offering contactless delivery. There may be a couple extra days delay of your delivery day estimate due to covid-19 backlog.
- We also now offer local pickup at our brick and mortar location for your convenience. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order is available for pickup.