We'll still be providing excellent service, mask and all, we'll miss seeing your wonderful smiles. Services may be altered to adhere to safety guidelines, you'll leave loving your hair! We won't be able to serve coffee but we'll still serve good vibes.
Safety In The Salon
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival, hand sanitizer will be available and there is a hand washing station.
- Every station will be fully sanitized between clients.
- Fresh capes will be used for every client.
- Our stations are spaced for physical distance.
- All non-essential items (ie. magazines, wine, cell phone cords etc) have been removed.
- Our team will be divided into two teams, wearing PPE along with everyone in the salon wearing masks.
- Floor markings will be placed to ensure safe distancing.
What We Ask
- Please arrive alone for your service.
- Wait for your appointment time outside, check out our amazing neighbourhood coffee shops!
- Keep your mask on at all times in the salon.
- Please respect our rules, we must work together for a safe environment.
- Support us by shopping our retail, refer your friends, tag us in your selfies + stories and leave a review on Facebook or Google!
*If you have symptoms of illness or have traveled, been at any social gathering of 30+ people, please reschedule your appointment- we will wave your cancellation fee.
- We have and will continue to handle your online orders with the utmost sanitary and care.
- Sanitizing all our surfaces.
- Sanitizing all products.
- Ensuring our team follows government guidelines and the world health organization's standards for sanitary hygiene when handling and packaging orders.
- Canada Post is our shipping provider and is offering contactless delivery. There may be a couple extra days delay of your delivery day estimate due to covid-19 backlog at our brand partner warehouses.
- We also now offer local pickup at our brick and mortar location for your convenience. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order is available for pickup.